Paddling the Blue Podcast
Little Bay Board’s master paddle board builder, Jason Thelen, had the honor of joining John Chase on his special Podcast Episode highlighting Canoecopia 2023!
We are coming to you today from one of our all-time favorite shows, Canoecopia, which is the world’s largest paddlesports expo, held in Madison, Wisconsin. This event is 100,000 square feet of canoes, kayaks, kit, outfitters, everything you can imagine, plus more than 100 speakers on an incredible array of topics. Thanks to Stig Larssen and the entire Level Six team for the use of their booth to record this episode.
Enjoy today’s episode from the Canoecopia!
Learn and Connect:
- Susan Conrad
- Wildly Inside
- Inside: One woman’s journey through the Inside Passage
- Inside my Sea of Dreams: The adventures of Kami and Suz
- Books by Susan’s inspiration, Audrey Sutherland
- Just Around the Pointe (Facebook)
- P&H Sea Kayaks
- Little Bay Boards
- Level Six
- Paddlesports Trade Coalition
- Turning Point Boatworks
- Werner Paddles
- Isle Royale Families and Friends Association