CUSTOM WOOD PADDLE BOARDS and SURFBOARDS
Bawaadan “dream of it”
Bawaadan means “dream of it” in Anishinaabe. Story is, the Anishinaabe people were created by divine breath, “beings made out of nothing” – just like your future board, after you dream of it…
- hollow core
- always wood
Hand built with care in Petoskey, Michigan near the shores of the Little Traverse Bay
Custom Size – Custom Shape – Custom Inlays
Choose the most ideal board size for your weight, height and the waters you ride.
Choose your preferred wood tones, grains and knots.
Choose your own inlays. With our state of the art laser cutter we can create wood or color epxoy inlays from simple text to detailed logos or other graphics.
You dream it up, we’ll build it!
This is truly a “choose your own adventure” experience!
Custom Wood Wakeboards start at $1,200
Custom Wood Surfboards start at $2,000
Custom Wood Paddle Boards start at $4,200.
(Looking to give the gift of a Custom Wood Paddle Board? See our Gift Cards and Gift Boxes for a Custom Paddle Board Build.)
How it Works
3. Start bringing your vision into reality. Receive, Review & Revise sketch drawings from Master Board Builder, Jason Thelen.
4. Solidify your Vision / Sign Custom Design Approval Form
5. Receive Invoice / Make Payment in Full
6. Little Bay Boards Builds your Dream Ride
7. Pickup or Delivery is arranged
8. Experience moments of zen, while on, or just while looking at your new custom built hollow wood paddle board
Video of Little Bay Boards building a custom wood paddle board